ArmaPET Eco combines insulation and structural integrity, ensuring energy and emission efficiency for decades of use.
Energy-efficient composite sandwich structures are a powerful way of saving energy and reducing CO2 emissions. Armacell is following the growing demand for high-performance insulating materials and with ArmaPET Eco it offers a foam core that optimally combines structural performance, versatility, sustainability, and long-term insulating properties.
- Secured lifetime insulation performance
- Prevents degradation by moisture, rodents and insects
- Robust material allows fast and easy handling
- 100% recycled material supports industry environmental and sustainability directives
- Full range availability anywhere and at any time
- The potential list of applications using ArmaPET Eco is practically endless, from super-structures of refrigerated and recreational vehicles, to industrial halls, radomes, bath pods, food trolleys and many more.
ArmaPET Eco cored sandwich panels improve the performance, functionality and sustainability of the final application in many ways:
- Long-term stability of insulation properties and low thermal conductivity secure lifetime insulation performance
- Closed cell structure minimises moisture penetration and degradation by rodents and insects
- Compatibility with most production methods and resin systems allows for individual manufacturing processes and material combinations
- Solvent stability provides resistance to most acids, salts and fuels
- The homogenous surface solves the print-through challenges of welding lines when using thin and glossy outer skins
- Low weight makes it possible to build lighter vehicles and maximise the payload
- Excellent screw retention allows for conventional fixing methods
Wherever efficiency and safety in the refrigeration supply chain are required, or resource-saving construction is called for, Armacell offers a full range of eco-efficient product solutions, providing benefits in energy consumption and emissions during temperature-controlled operation.
ArmaPET Eco in the superstructure of caravans and mobile homes keeps the loss of heat and cold to a minimum, ensuring a comfortable stay. Additionally, ArmaPET lowers the structural weight, thus enhancing fuel consumption, reducing CO2 emissions or increasing payloads, all key drivers for reduced overall life-cycle costs.
ArmaPET Eco is the suitable core material for all kinds of prefabricated structural insulated panels in the building envelope, floors and internal partitions.
In addition to its long-term insulation and structural integrity, additional key benefits are its thermoformability into curved shape and its versatility with almost any type of finishing options.
ArmaPET Eco helps create buildings that are more energy efficient, durable, faster to build, and have a lower lifecycle cost and reduced environmental impact.